I tend to only watch a film once, maybe twice at best. I'm the same with TV programmes and books; once I've seen them I don't tend to go back and see them again. Except for a select few that is and these 5 movies fall into the rare category of films I've watched and would watch over and over and over again...
- The Inbetweeners Movie - So good and so funny! I can't help but laugh like a lunatic when it's on and I'm really looking forward to going and seeing their new film which came out this week.
- Divergent - Oh my gosh, such a fantastic concept and a stunning film. Brilliant characters, thrilling and wonderful. I could watch it over and over.
- Rise of the Planet of the Apes - It gets me weepy every time. It's a really incredible film and so moving.
- The Transformers Series - All of them, every single one, has been an amazing watch. The special effects are stunning! I'm looking forward to seeing the new film, even if I'm not too sure of Mark Wahlberg taking Shia LeBeouf's place.
- The Harry Potter Series - They were a fantastic set of books and made wonderful films. My Husband and I have watched the entire series over and over again and I see us doing so for many more years to come.
What's your favourite film? What would make your 'Top 5' list?