Thursday 12 June 2014

Introducing the "Mum's First Moments" Blogger Series! #mumsfirstmoments

I'm very excited to introduce you to my new blogger series, "Mum's First Moments!" It's all about embracing and sharing the first moments of motherhood and will be a weekly feature on my blog.

Myself, guest bloggers and you (if you'd like to join in, see below) will be sharing our first moments; everything from the positive pregnancy test letting you know you're expecting, through all those pregnancy firsts, into child-birth and those first moments as a new Mum and beyond towards the big milestone 'first moments' of bringing your little bundle home, seeing that first gorgeous smile on their faces and so much more.

If you'd like to get involved please get in touch. Leave a comment here, tweet me @shay_noble or email me at shaynoble@outlook.com for some more information :)



2 comments:

  1. Aw I love the idea of this series. :-)

    @latte_fiend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet, would love for you to get involved :) x

      Delete