- small can of sweetcorn, drained
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1tsp mild chili powder (optional)
- 2 cartons of chopped tomatoes in chili and herbs (or similar)
- 2 cans of mixed beans in mild chili
- 350ml of vegetable stock made with 1 cube
- pinch of pepper
- bag of tortilla chips
Warm some oil in a large saucepan; while it's heating chop the garlic cloves and then add them into the pan along with 1 tsp of mild chili powder (if you want a slightly spicier soup). Fry them for a couple of minutes until fragrant.
Add the beans, tomatoes and sweetcorn to the pan then pour over the vegetable stock (for a thinner soup, add more stock). Add a pinch of pepper then bring the pan to the boil. Allow the soup to simmer for 2-3 minutes then serve with tortilla chips and tuck in.